Tuesday 1 September 2015

Stationery Love


I recently discovered 'Present and Correct' - a sophisticated stationery shop with a vintage edge. If you are anything like me then you will also be obsessed with stationery, but this stuff takes me back to primary school with the 60's style pen organisers and wire baskets to organise your work sheets in. 




I thought I was bad enough going into a Paperchase shop, but as I am visiting London this weekend, this will be on my list to visit ASAP (a long with the Orla Kiely shop & Marimekko!). 
This could be dangerous...


A tray... just for your pens!

Retro wall clock

Wire tray for notebooks and paper

Envelopes with a super cool fastening
Thanks for reading, and check back next week to find out about my trip to London! (So excited) :) 

P.S. All photos featured in this blog post are from the 'Present and Correct' website!





No comments:

Post a Comment