Wednesday 19 August 2015

Summer Holiday

It has been nearly a month since my last blog post and as I have been on holiday in Tenerife for half of that I thought I would show you a few of my holiday photos!

Cactuses everywhere!


It was a lovely holiday, constant sunny weather for two weeks straight! We managed to do quite a lot of things this year as we went for two weeks instead of a week like last year. We went on a boat trip to see the whales and dolphins (this did not end well as both me and my boyfriend felt or was sea sick and neither of us could enjoy the free sangria and paella as we couldn't even stand up without feeling ill.), visit a Monkey Park (a baby monkey sat on Rob's shoulder and started eating the fruit we bought especially to feed them, and then a jealous Lemur sat in the trees above decided to poo on him. Hilarious for me, however Rob was not too impressed...), and also visited Europe's largest water park - Siam Park. If you do go to Tenerife I recommend that you at least visit Siam, as it is amazing (if you like water rides!). 


Moroccan Tiles



One of the greedy lemurs!


Siam Park


Couldn't resist an Orla Betty shoe selfie <3


Amazing Chocolate Brownies at an Italian restaurant in the Safari Centre

Looking back at my photos after being back for two weeks now and back to work straight away has given me the holiday blues :( BUT me and Rob have booked a trip to London at the start of September (something to look forward to) as birthday treats for both of us, and we are staying at The Hoxton so I am sure you will see a blog post about that too. First stop... The Orla Kiely shop <3 

Thanks for reading, if you went on holiday hope you had a lovely time and if not let me know what you have been getting up to in the past few weeks! 



4 comments:

  1. nice photos, you have such a lovely blog!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just seen this comment, thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  2. Looks so lovely Jodie! I'm jealous, I haven't been abroad this year but I am going to Cornwall so I'm excited for that. Can't wait to hear all about London! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Amy! (Just seen this comment), Cornwall looks amazing already hope you are having a lovely time!! I will let you know what I get up to in London :D x

      Delete