Tuesday 8 September 2015

The Hoxton Hotel, Holborn


As some of you may know, I spent the weekend in London with Rob and we stayed at The Hoxton hotel in Holborn. It was amazing! As soon as we walked into the reception/bar/lounge area it was already buzzing due to being a Friday night, however it stayed pretty full through out the whole weekend. 




THE ROOM:
When we first walked into our room the Roberts radio was playing with a 'survival guide' laid out on the desk for us to read. 
Everything was so clean and modern. The wallpaper was a bespoke design by Marcus James. The bathroom featured a waterfall shower (amazing) along with soaps from Pen & Ink. The bed was finished off with a lovely cushion display and the mattress was the comfiest ever! 

BREAKFAST/BRUNCH:
They are well known for their 'breakfast bag' that you get every morning outside of your door. It is quite simple with orange juice, a banana and granola with yoghurt but is a lovely touch that is there before you wake up in the morning. A long with a cuppa of course.
However, a banana and some yoghurt wouldn't keep us going for the whole day so for brunch we visited the cafe downstairs at Hubbard & Bell. I had sourdough pancakes with strawberries and Rob had a croissant (both was delicious). I would recommend eating at the hotel due to the lovely decor and yummy food. 













I will be writing another post about what we got up to in London (as it would be a super long post otherwise!) soon. 
Hope you liked it and let me know if you are thinking of staying in The Hoxton, they have two in London (Holborn & Shoreditch) and one in Amsterdam. 

Thanks for reading!

P.s. If you are wondering why my photos suddenly look much better, its because I have learnt how to use my camera that I was bought last christmas... Whoops. However I do still like to use my phone every now and then! 



2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Jodie this place looks GORGEOUS!!! It suits yours style so much haha. Can't wait to read your next post :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was heavenly Amy, we didn't want to leave, I miss it already :(
    I will probably write the post tomorrow about what I got up to, will be handy for us when we go back to Covent Garden (**orla kiely shop**) :D xx

    ReplyDelete