Tuesday 10 January 2017

Goodbye Dissertation, Hello Amsterdam!



YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY! I survived the big green monster (dissertation). I feel so proud of myself as it was HARD. I am not the biggest fan of academic writing, but I tried my best and it is definitely the best thing i've ever written. After three months of tears and hard work, it feels really strange to see it all bound and finished.  


After the official hand in on Thursday and a rather large celebration on Thursday night we get our brief for our final major project - the work that will be presented at our degree show and New Designers. I can't wait to start something new and  start making things with my hands again, I also have some very exciting ideas for it!!

I love this quote on my new Rob Ryan notebook 
Also, next Thursday me and Rob are jetting off to Amsterdam for five days. I can't wait to go and I know Rob will love it. If you have any recommendations on places to visit do let me know (particularly antique shops, concept stores and cafes!).







6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I am very happy for you and proud of you. I have not finished my thesis, but I am already at the finish line) But still conclusions for the thesis I order here https://academic-consultants.com/dissertation-writing/ because without their help, I can not make it at the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. Best Dissertation Examples

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Name is Abhay Kumar. I’m a Blogger living in India. I am a fan of technology, design, and writing. I’m also interested in programming and blog. I would like to share articles related to SEO, blogging tutorials, WordPress Tutorial, Make money online. You can read my blog.dot net training in gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent blog, thanks a lot for sharing this amazing blog have been looking for so long for this type of information.
    digital marketing training delhi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant i am very much admiring to you. Keep writing.
    aws certification course

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too.
    testing training

    ReplyDelete