Monday 22 February 2016

Paris: Day 3, Wednesday.


Day 3

Wednesday

This was our last full day to do things before we went to the trade show on thursday, so we made the most of it! 

- Starting the day off sight seeing at the Louvre with lovely macaroons. 






- I re-discovered my old love in the Louvre's Carrousel, Les Nérédes Jewellery. It was SUPER dreamy seeing it in real life I spied the necklace I have always wanted but it was still a bit pricey at around £100 :'( Even the tote bag for the jewellery had super adorable illustrations on!!! One day...


The dreamiest necklace ever made
ADORABLE cat earrings
- Musée des Arts Décoratifs, that featured a great wallpaper exhibition of the likes of Pierre Frey and Faire Le Mur. I was so drawn in by the beautiful colours and textures on display. 


                                      








- We then walked through the beautiful Fontaines du Jardin des Tuileries in the lovely blue skies and sunshine through to the fancy shops where we came across Promod, A parisian design company that was hosting an in house designer event with Elise Chalmin, who was so friendly to speak to. She made us each an individual notebook which was a lovely touch. 



- We visited the Pompidou Centre again one last time to actually view the exhibition this time and not just the fascinating exterior. It was my first time ever seeing a piece of Matisse's in real life, so an experience I won't forget.







1 comment:

  1. It looks like you all had a fantastic time! I really want those kitty earrings :3

    ReplyDelete