Thursday 22 June 2017

Print & Pattern blog

Hello! I thought I would share my recent feature on the wonderful Print and Pattern blog. I have long admired this blog so super chuffed to have my work featured on there. Go and read the interview here.




I have spent the past week preparing my portfolio ready for New Designers. You can come and see Leeds College of Art's work there from the 28th June to the 1st July!! I will be going to London on Monday until Sunday so it will be a busy week! It would be lovely to see some of you there.

Have a lovely week.



3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful work by you! very eye catching, can we get some tips and details to how you do them? congrats on getting your work printed in the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible articles and awesome design. Your blog entry merits the greater part of the positive input it"s been getting. 55 printed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out. http://tribratanewspolresrohil.com

    ReplyDelete