Tuesday 13 September 2016

Book Review: Bright Bazaar


This book is amazing for colour lovers and those that need a bit of a inspiration!!


 Each page is FULL of helpful tips, mood boards, colour names, finding colour inspiration with every day objects. Basically EVERYTHING colour related, written perfectly by Will Taylor 'a world leading interior blogger' from Bright.Bazaar. I am so glad I discovered this book at my recent trip to Yorkshire Sculpture Park, but you can pick one up over on his blog as well as admire his blog posts on all things interiors. I can't wait to have my own home and not just a student house so I can colour co-ordinate each room, I will definitely be mentally banking some of these colour palettes.. and as for the front cover of the book.. well I just want to live there! <3









I hope your all enjoying the sunshine if it is sunny where you are (it's 30 degrees here which is rare but i'm making the most of it for September!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment