Friday 27 May 2016

One year of 'A Textile Perspective'...


Collage by me :)
Around this time last year I decided to start 'A Textile Perspective', as it was the beginning of summer and I wanted a space where I could talk about all sorts from my work, to days out and exhibitions! I love being able to have my own space of the *internet world* to talk about anything, even if no one is reading.



It's been a wonderful year filled with my first ever blogger event at London Graphics Centre in September, where I got to meet SO MANY lovely like minded #cbloggers, and I feel really welcome in the *creative blogger* community, even though my blog is still a baby. 

I'm excited to see what the next year has in store for me, being my final year at university and all.. EEK. Hopefully I will carry on with my blog and deliver even more exciting posts for you to read! 





No comments:

Post a Comment