Sunday 15 May 2016

i-Dott + other exciting things


Image is from The White Company & just used for draping purposes.

This is a snippet of my entry for I-Dott this year. I created a Lino block and then adapted the colours on Photoshop to create a repeat pattern. I think it works quite nicely on a nursery or even children's bedroom!



Also, this week has been quite exciting after I got an email from someone I met in Paris that likes the look of my work and wants to be my *agent*, they are the agent to designers that I LOVE so this is a huge confidence boost (which was much needed after not getting the grades in the last project that I wanted). Although now isn't the right time for me to get an agent, this time next year when I finish university for good could be a possibility so I shall keep in touch with them! Eeek.

Another exciting thing is some of my work is currently in NY at Surtex with the Leeds College of Art stand!!! Hopefully I will sell a design or two but if not at least it got picked to go!! YAY :)

Hope you've all had a lovely week.  


1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! So clever!

    Janelle x
    http://www.roseryapparel.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete