Wednesday 5 July 2017

New Designers

Hello! I got back from a super busy week in London on Sunday. We had a great time, lots of companies were interested in my work including Wilko, Mothercare, Tesco F&F, George Asda, Next and Meri Meri. It was a successful event and has made me motivated to keep going and applying for jobs. I have a job interview next week which is also super exciting, fingers crossed!



I also got recognition by Hallmark and was invited to a collage workshop which was super fun. 




I hope you all have a lovely week!




3 comments:

  1. Oh my god! Your website is cute, I'm so happy to stumble over it. I'm loving these collages on the post, so colorful and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear that!
    pictaram

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. http://fifa15coinsjoy.com

    ReplyDelete