Monday 8 May 2017

Taking a break



Hello! I have been taking a break recently from university as things got a bit too stressful. I managed to get a one week extension, so still have a lot of work to do. Instead I have been napping a lot, eating a lot of chocolate, having puppy cuddles and at the end of last week got to spend a night in my Aunties adorable cottage in Pickering. It was surrounded by cute traditional brick cottages. The weather was so lovely too. It was nice to have a change of scenery!




On the weekend I visited Humber Street in Hull with Rob and his brother for a wander. We discovered a new shop, Tuck Studio. It has a feeling of Rad Studio in Saltaire and Colours May Vary in Leeds. It was full of quirky prints on cards and wrap, jewellery, furniture and plants. Humber Street near the Marina in Hull is well worth a visit now as new shops and galleries are opening, and our favourite Thieving Harrys cafe is there too.




Thieving Harrys 


I hope you all have a lovely week!










3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing.for more information : click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly is an adorable cottage!! I really love the traditional and classic look it have! Hope you have lots of fun during your break!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Felling the summer in your pic.
    instagram viewer

    ReplyDelete