Monday 17 April 2017

Snapshots of my week

Hello! I hope you have all had a lovely Easter break. I spent my Easter weekend in Scarborough at the scooter rally. It was nice to spend some time at the seaside.



It was the scooter rally this weekend so it was nice to go and see everyone on their lovely scooters. I am still gutted for Rob about his as they got stolen last year and then found in a ditch under water so they are in a pretty sorry state still. Regardless of that we still had a nice time, surrounded by lovely people and lovely music. 




I came back to Leeds last week after some time at home to rest and recover as I pushed myself a bit too much on the stress front for my FMP at university. I was working 12 hour days and not eating proper meals, so it was bound to hit me at some point. I am much better now, but seem to have lost some motivation to do my work. I am still doing it though, slowly but surely, like the tortoise and the hair trying to finish the race. I feel like the tortoise x1000.



I also came across my great grandmas sewing box that my nan gave to me when she died. I still cherish it and love everything inside it. I am using some of the threads to sew some of my final pieces so it just adds more nostalgia and love into my work, and motivates me to keep going with it <3

I hope you all have a lovely week! 










1 comment:

  1. it sure looks such a lovely day to spend at the seaside. with a perfect weather and atmosphere. thank you for posting with such a refreshing post

    ReplyDelete