Monday 1 August 2016

Back in Leeds










Hello! What a busy few weeks I have had, and it isn't going to be getting any calmer for at least another month, who said summer holidays are relaxing?!
 I have spent the past two weeks on placement at Lemon Ribbon in Kingston and it was super lovely, I learnt so much and loved designing for children, super fun. 
This week I am back in Leeds for a short time to squeeze in another placement before I jet off to sunny Tenerife on Saturday (eeeek I cannot wait!!!!). So I thought I would share a few photos of my new house whilst I am here, I love it so much and I feel comfortable and at home already. I also have a very friendly new neighbour, Lionel the cat, who happened to let himself in.. without any help from me.. He is very friendly and loves cuddles. 
My new room is HUGE, it has a large desk with two chairs and I can't wait to find the time to sit down and use it. I just love the victorian details of the room from the fireplace with the tiles, to the wood floor, high ceilings, large windows and vintage wardrobe. Everything is so dreamy here and it makes such a change compared to my last student house which was, to put it nicely, a dive. 
Hope you are all having a nice Summer, regardless of the dreary weather :)


No comments:

Post a Comment