Friday 15 July 2016

Holiday packing






Hello! Today I have been packing my suitcase ready for my trip to Tenerife in three weeks. I'm having to pack early because I start my placement at Lemon Ribbon on Monday for two weeks (how exciting!!) and then I have one straight after at UK Greetings for a week so not much time for holiday packing in-between! It's going to be a busy few weeks.  
I thought I would share what's going in my suitcase, a few new bits and some classic oldies, but the general colour scheme stays the same every year with me... Light Blues, Navies, Mustards, Corals, Tans, Reds & White! I try to buy clothes that I can wear on holiday and then back home too with a denim jacket when it gets a bit cooler. 




1. Mango printed dress
2. Mango off shoulder dress
3. H&M sheer off shoulder dress (in store only)
4. George @ Asda polka dot navy swimsuit
5. Boden scallop print bikini
6. George @ Asda coral tassel dress (in store only)
7. Boden mustard dolly dress
8. Primark white strapless lace detailed dress 
9. Orla Kiely shoes
10. Schuh tan sandals 
11. Betsey Johnson sunglasses 

Are you going anywhere nice on holiday this year? 





No comments:

Post a Comment