Tuesday 15 December 2015

Home for Christmas!

Finally after a long yet rewarding few months at uni I am home for christmas. I have three weeks at home (even if I do have essays and designs to do before I go back!) and I can't wait for christmas with the family. 
Dixie <3 
We put the decorations up this weekend and watched my favourite christmas films, Elf and The Grinch. We also have some baileys to have with ice cubes and put in hot chocolate!! So exciting. 
PLUS I am finally reunited with my lovely cat Dixie and dog Benny, I don't think they realise how many cuddles they are going to get  : ) 


Festive living room
Sneak peak of a design hopefully being taken to Surtex in NY next year!!


2 comments:

  1. Jodie I absolutely LOVE your print for the wrapping paper! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you very much :) Have a great christmas!!

      Delete