Sunday 6 December 2015

Designing a collection

For the past week I have been developing my collages from the last project into patterns that will be made into fabric that we then take to Indigo at Premiere Vision in Paris to sell to companies (hopefully!!). I am designing mine for the market of newborn to 2 years old due to the naive, playful style of work that I produce.
 
New collage of Leaks and Spring Onions


I have been feeling a bit uninspired and less motivated recently, I think this might be because we break up for christmas in 5 days and I just can't wait to spend time with my family. However, I am also super excited to see what I create for my final 6 designs. 
We only have three working weeks left to design them so I best get motivated and stop feeling so down about my work!!! 

Snapshot of my studio space recently (Pantone colour postcards that you can buy here)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you make girrrl!!! Your work is amazing and you really do need to stop doubting yourself so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours & technique! Love your story boards :)

    Emma Jayne x
    http://www.emmajayne-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours & technique! Love your story boards :)

    Emma Jayne x
    http://www.emmajayne-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete