Wednesday 15 July 2015

Holiday Wardrobe



Seen as it is only 10 days until my holiday in the lovely, Sunny Tenerife, I decided to show you all what I have been packing in my suitcase.




You may not already know, but my style generally is based on the 50s and 60s therefore meaning quite a few of my clothes are vintage. I also love thrifting and visiting charity shops to find lovely second hand pieces along with online shops such as Depop and Ebay. Therefore, a vast majority of my clothes are not available to buy in up to date high street shops, but I hope that I can still, somewhat, inspire you with your own summer wardrobe! 

My Summer Wardrobe Essentials:












As you may have already seen, my staple 'summer' colours this year are Pastel Blue, Tan Brown & Bright Red. I love a bright red dress with lovely pastel blue shoes and a bow in my hair, with red lipstick! 
If there is anything in the pictures that I haven't listed where it is from, leave a comment and I will let you know! 
Hope you enjoyed this post and feel inspired to create lots of vintage style summer outfits.

Thanks for reading, and join in if you can,I would love to see what you are all wearing over the next few summer months and on your sunny holidays!




6 comments:

  1. I can't handle the cuteness of this blog! It's too much!!!
    I want your whole wardrobe!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww thank you Maya!
      You should start blogging again!! :D <3

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am fawning over so many of these pieces. That blue gingham swimsuit... those shoes...I love it all! Your style is lovely!

    Peace & Love // Celestralite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so glad you like them, thanks for reading :)
      Jodie

      Delete
  3. Aww Jodie this is so you (in a good way) i just love how you actually have a style, i wish i did! You have so many cute dresses!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha aww thanks Amy! I think you have a style too :D Thank you, years of just wearing dresses haha I don't own any jeans D: xxx

    ReplyDelete