Sunday 19 February 2017

Life Lately - Dissertation results, Final Major Project, Job Interviews and Puppies

Hello! It has been a while since I did a life lately post, and I have lots to catch you all up on. 


Dissertation module hand-in

Firstly I wanted to tell you all that I received my dissertation results back last week! Writing a dissertation was the hardest thing I have done academically (and rightly so), but I really struggled with it on a personal level due to having visual stress. This means that I find myself reading a page in a book over and over again so that the information actually might go in and even when it does I am left with red lines in my eyes from reading. It also means that I struggle with actually getting my ideas out of my brain into sentences that make sense. This is why I sometimes struggle with blog posts. I much prefer speaking to get my ideas across, or drawing and designing with my hands. 
Anyway, the reason I am telling you this is because I achieved a first for my dissertation!!!! I am still processing this and I am over the moon and so proud of myself as I really struggled and worked EXTREMELY hard on it. We are lucky to be able to do practical work that we can use to synthesise our writing and I feel that this helped me get my ideas and points across a lot more. 


YAYYY!
I am now currently working on my final major project eeeek! I don't know where the past three years have gone. I am super excited for the future though! 
I am currently collaging and printing Dinosaurs in the city and in space. This consists of a stegosaurus with a helmet and roller blades on, and a t-rex on a scooter. As you do! 



My dissertation module made me focus more on my future, and I would like to work in either the children's fashion print or greetings industry. For my FMP I am designing a collection for both markets. I am now applying for relevant jobs, and have been to two exciting job interviews over the past couple of weeks. I still find it so exciting that I will get to do what I love as a job soon. It is all becoming very real! 


As a very nice ending to this catch up post, we visited Alfie this weekend, soon to be our very own labrador puppy. He is SO ADORABLE AND TINY!! I loved meeting him and his cute labrador family. We miss Benny every single day since loosing him last year, and all have a huge gap in our hearts that needs to be filled. <3 

Isn't he adorable?! His little ears <3 <3 <3 

I hope you all have a great week and have enjoyed this catch up post!































2 comments:

  1. Hello Admin
    Proper dissertation help should be provided by a scholar who has ample experience writing and editing dissertations. Having written or edited essays and research papers is not a substitute as dissertation writing is much different and far more specialized.To know more:-dissertation help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Information Technology has brought about an unprecedented change, it has completely reshaped the way we look at things. The possibilities with technology are endless and it continues to grow as we move towards a more advanced world.Thesis writing

    ReplyDelete