Sunday 20 November 2016

Snapshots of my week

I've been busy doing lots of printing this week for my dissertation practical work. Screen printing, Lino Printing and Digital printing.  




Fabric samples for childrens fashion; with felt appliqué and 3D 'flock' binder 


A snippet into my  brain this week; all of the rainforest animals (yes I have realised Lions don't live in the rainforest...)
 We are pretty lucky on our course to be able to produce practical work within our dissertation project, as this helps me link my writing with my practical, something I find much easier to do as I am not the best at writing (but trying to keep positive about it). 




This week amongst the many 12 hour days spent at uni we decided to go to the christmas market and for cocktails afterwards. It was nice to relax and enjoy Leeds amongst the large workload that still needs to be completed. Although it did feel weird going to a christmas market in November, but there are so many christmas adverts out now we may as well join in with the christmas vibes. But the closer to Christmas it gets, the closer to my Dissertation deadline and I am definitely not ready for that yet!! I haven't even thought about buying christmas presents yet.. eek.

I hope you've all had a lovely week. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment