Sunday 12 June 2016

Summer 2016 Wishlist


Although the British summer has so far been slightly temperamental (as always), we have had quite a few days of lovely sunshine and my wardrobe has really not been prepared! So today I decided to do a bit of online browsing - not shopping as of yet as I am still poor, but winning £250 after coming second in the Hallmark competition last week will definitely go towards a well deserved summer wardrobe for my Holiday to Tenerife in just under two months YAY. 
I have made a mood board of my favourite items that I wish to own myself at one point or another this summer, with prices ranging from £9.00 to £60. 
Are you going anywhere this summer on holiday or have a post for your favourite summer picks? 

See links for items below:

1. Boden Swimwear
2. Topshop Bardot Top
3. Salt-Water Sandals
4. Zara Dress
5. Topshop Straw Hat
6. Monki Denim Shorts


1 comment:

  1. The dress is soooo cute!!! And very well deserved i think- treat yo self! xxx

    ReplyDelete