Sunday 20 March 2016

Safari Adventure



Hooray! This week I finished off my 'Safari Adventure' Children's interiors collection, that I made gender neutral...






 I had so much fun going back to screen printing even if little bits went wrong here and there. It is all a learning curve and it feels so rewarding to of actually printed a full collection of 6, without anything going drastically wrong (fingers crossed!). I also used appliqué and felt to add finishing touches on a cushion design and small bits of detail. 
Next stop, London, with my friend Amy from The Creative Outlook for 3 weeks on work placements, exciting!! Although I am slightly jealous of most of the people at my university being off for 3 whole weeks, I am still looking forward to the experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment