Tuesday 10 November 2015

Leeds Print Fair


On Saturday I took a visit to the Corn Exchange in Leeds for the Print Fair. It was lovely to see and chat to so many like minded people, and to feel like a proud mum when seeing my fellow course mates (Amy from The Creative Outlook) and Charlotte from http://charlottesurfacepattern.bigcartel.com, selling their work on a stand there. 





It was also lovely to finally meet Emily behind 'Mister Charlesworth' and Julia Ogden, as I have been following their work for a while on Instagram, it's so nice to meet people 'IRL' from the Instagram world too as I already felt like I knew them. 
Mister Charlesworth 'Teapot' Print

Overall I spent way too much money considering i'm on a student budget, however after panicking for a while I told myself that I am helping fellow creatives out whilst collecting a great selection of prints to decorate my dull uni walls with! 

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. 
Is there any more print fairs coming up or events that I don't know about? Let me know : ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment