Friday 29 May 2015

Hello!

For a while now I have been debating whether to make a blog and actually stick to it (unlike my failed attempt last summer where I wrote about two posts.) So now I have finished my first year of university for Summer, I have lots of spare time to blog!!
I want this blog to be about all things 'textiley'. This can be from drawings, prints, wallpaper, interiors, fabrics, exhibitions and artists, designers and illustrators.
I also want to talk about my every day life, what I have been upto, where I have been visiting (mostly cafes and anywhere with cats) 
I also will be showing my latest work and talking about it in more detail to when I usually just post a picture with one sentence on Instagram. 
I hope you enjoy my new posts!


Dixie <3


My favourite cafe in Leeds- Mrs Athas
 



No comments:

Post a Comment