Monday 18 September 2017

Life Update

Lovely Latte at Two Gingers 

Rob at Two Gingers Cafe

Hello! It's been over a month since my last post. Since leaving university I have felt a bit uninspired and demotivated to post anything. However, I have some good news! Since my last post of telling you I have had job interviews, I have now got a job as a Trainee Designer at The Card Factory! I am so excited to start, I don't start until the 23rd October so have a bit of time to relax and enjoy my freedom before I start. I have been looking at houses in Wakefield as I will be moving there, and living with Nadia the other trainee designer. 

Hopefully I will have lots to share with you all when I start my new job, as I have missed blogging. 



3 comments:

  1. Jodie, please keep us posted on your updates the long break make us feel missing you more here, Writer more soon to us. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pay-per-snap and SEO are focused to get your site set as near the highest point of web crawler comes about as would be prudent. Showcasing and SEO are unique, yet, fundamentally the same as. SEO are considered as the primary factors in improving the movement of one's site. The ideas of good SEO are not really a mystery. The general population who minimum comprehends issues with URL structure and SEO are the very individuals who make them: web designers, developers, and programming engineers. best seo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! http://zarin-daneh.com

    ReplyDelete